Microsoft SharePoint training courses in Edinburgh on 21/11/2011:
- Configuring & Managing Microsoft SharePoint 2010
The course teaches students how to install, configure and administer SharePoint, and also manage and monitor sites and users by using SharePoint 2010.
This course is intended for IT Professionals who are experienced Windows Server 2003 or 2008 administrators and are interested in learning how to administer SharePoint 2010. The course is also intended for part time Business Application Administrators (BAAs) who are engaged in the administering line-of-business (LOB) applications in conjunction with internal business customers.
You Will Need:
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should have experience:
- Administering Active Directory: creating and managing user and group accounts, delegation of administration, configuring Group Policy
- Administering network infrastructure: DNS, TCP/IP connectivity
- General conceptual awareness of Microsoft .NET Framework as it relates to SharePoint 2010
- Administering SQL Server 2005 or 2008: creating logons, assigning roles, using SQL Management Studio
- One year experience using Windows PowerShell cmdlets
- General security and authentication practices