Microsoft Excel training courses onsite at your offices in Edinburgh from £55 per person
We are now delivering Microsoft Excel training onsite throughout Scotland for the following daily group rates:
- 1 – 3 learners: £450
- 4 – 6 learners: £500
- 7 – 10 learners: £550
- 10+ learners: £25 per extra person
These are group daily rates, not per person and include all the necessary training equipment. All prices are + VAT.
As specialists in onsite training, we can deliver Excel at Foundation, Intermediate & Advanced levels at your own offices. Each level is a 1 day course and we can provide you with a free training needs analysis to help you choose the correct training for your needs. This consists of a quick and simple tick-box form which we can email to you. Simply tick the boxes and email back to us and we will advise on the most appropriate level of training for your learners.
For more information about Microsoft Excel training courses in Edinburgh, please call 0800 2922842 or visit our contact page
Microsoft Visio Training Courses in Suffolk from £55 per learner
Due to the appointment of further trainers we are now able to deliver Microsoft Visio training onsite at your own offices anywhere in Suffolk including Bury St Edmunds, Felixstowe, Haverhill, Ipswich, Lowestoft, Mildenhall, Newmarket, Sudbury & throughout the County.
Microsoft Visio is becoming a very popular diagramming tool for visually communicating both technical and non-technical ideas. Processes, concepts, flowcharts, structures, layouts & software models are all easy to create when you know your way around the application. A structured training course will help you to get the most out of the software and our low group rates make it viable to train a number of staff simultaneously at your own offices. For a detailed breakdown of our rates please see the Onsite Training page.
If you would like to find out more about onsite Microsoft Visio training courses in Suffolk, please contact us below:
Microsoft Visual Basic VBA Training Courses in Essex from £55 per person
We can now deliver bespoke VBA training onsite at your own offices anywhere in Essex including Basildon, Billericay, Braintree, Brentwood, Chelmsford, Chigwell, Chipping Ongar, Colchester, Grays, Harlow, Maldon, Rayleigh, Saffron Walden, Tilbury & throughout the County.
Onsite training is our most popular course option. Here are some of the benefits:
- Lower cost compared with public training courses – please see our Onsite Training page for details
- More convenient – we come to you and provide all the training equipment
- Employees remain onsite – key personnel are on hand if required
- No travelling time and associated costs
- Training can be tailored to meet your specific requirements
For more information about Microsoft VBA Visual Basic training courses in Essex, please contact us below:
We are looking for experienced Microsoft trainers to cover the South West including Devon & Cornwall. Our client base has grown considerably over the last few years and we need qualified Microsoft Office trainers to join our expanding team. If you can deliver any of the following we want to hear from you:
Microsoft Project training courses at your offices in Coventry from £55 per delegate
We are specialists in onsite Microsoft training and have many years of experience delivering MS Project from Foundation up to Advanced level. If you really want to understand how to use Microsoft Project correctly, it’s important that you learn from someone who not only trains the software, but also has experience of using it to manage live projects. You can see what clients think of our MS Project training on our testimonials page.
For a no-obligation discussion about your Microsoft Project training requirements, please phone or email us below:
Microsoft Excel training courses at you own offices in Birmingham from £55 per person
Our low onsite training rates mean that you can train a number of staff far more cheaply than sending them onto public courses. The average Microsoft Excel public training course is around £250 per person depending upon region and availability. Our onsite training group rates are as follows:
- 1 – 3 delegates: £450
- 4 – 6 delegates: £500
- 7 – 10 delegates: £550
- 10+ delegates: £550 + £25 pp extra
You only need 2 or more staff who can benefit from MS Excel training to make the onsite option cost effective. And of course the more staff you train, the cheaper the relative cost becomes.
Conducting training at your own offices is undoubtedly more convenient for your staff, as they don’t have to waste time and money travelling to a public training centre. Also, key personnel are not removed from the workplace and can still be available if necessary. We supply all the equipment required so that you can use virtually any office as a training room.
If you would like further information on arranging an onsite Microsoft Excel training course in Birmingham, please use our contact details below:
We are giving up to 40% off Citrix training courses at a range of venues across the UK. Courses include:
- Citrix Branch Repeater 6.0 Administration – 2 Days
- Engineering a Citrix Virtualization Solution – 5 days
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Fast Track – 5 days
- Citrix XenDesktop and Citrix XenServer Fast Track – 5 days
- Citrix XenApp 6.5 Administration – 5 days
- Citrix XenServer 6.0 Administration – 5 days
- Citrix XenDesktop 5 Administration – 5 days
- Citrix XenApp 6.5 Advanced Administration – 5 days
- Architecting a Citrix Virtualisation Solution – 5 days
- Implementing Citrix Access Gateway 9.0 Enterprise Edition – 2 days
Accredited Citrix training courses are held in:
Please note that not all courses are available at all of the above venues. For further details please contact us below:
We are now able to offer this popular course at a substantial discount on the RRP. QA’s normal price is £1750 + VAT but as official agents we are offering the 5 day course at just £995 + VAT, a saving of £775 on the RRP. Here’s what you will learn:
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 messaging environment. This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2010, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange server deployment.
Delegates will learn how to
- Install and deploy Exchange Server 2010.
- Configure Mailbox servers and mailbox server components.
- Manage recipient objects.
- Configure the Client Access server role.
- Manage message transport.
- Configure the secure flow of messages between the Exchange Server organization and the Internet.
- Implement a high availability solution for Mailbox servers and other server roles.
- ◦Plan and implement backup and restore for the server roles.
- Plan and configure messaging policy and compliance.
- Configure Exchange Server permissions and security for internal and external access.
- Monitor and maintain the messaging system.
- Transition an Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 organization to Exchange Server 2010.
- Configure Exchange Server 2010 integration with Exchange Online.
- Configure the Unified Messaging Server role and Unified Messaging components.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Training Courses are available at the following locations in the UK:
- Milton Keynes
For further details please contact us below:
Microsoft Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project & Word training courses in Edinburgh
We can now deliver Microsoft training at your own offices in Edinburgh from just £55 per delegate. We have 1 day onsite courses at Foundation, Intermediate & Advanced levels for each application in the Microsoft office suite and can also tailor a combination to suit your own requirements. Properly trained employees are more productive and skills levels can be increased quickly and inexpensively with our onsite courses. We supply all the equipment needed so that you can use virtually any office as a training room. Please see our Pricing page for for details.
Microsoft Project training courses at your offices in Loughborough from £55 per person
Demand for Microsoft Project training has increased throughout the year and and the appointment of further trainers has allowed us to provide support in more areas. We are now regularly delivering MS Project training onsite throughout Leicestershire including Loughborough. Our low group rates mean that you can provide professional training for your staff for less than the cost of traditional classroom-based public courses – please see our Onsite Training Courses page for full details.