We are now able to offer this popular course at a substantial discount on the RRP. QA’s normal price is £1750 + VAT but as official agents we are offering the 5 day course at just £995 + VAT, a saving of £775 on the RRP. Here’s what you will learn:
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 messaging environment. This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2010, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange server deployment.
Delegates will learn how to
- Install and deploy Exchange Server 2010.
- Configure Mailbox servers and mailbox server components.
- Manage recipient objects.
- Configure the Client Access server role.
- Manage message transport.
- Configure the secure flow of messages between the Exchange Server organization and the Internet.
- Implement a high availability solution for Mailbox servers and other server roles.
- ◦Plan and implement backup and restore for the server roles.
- Plan and configure messaging policy and compliance.
- Configure Exchange Server permissions and security for internal and external access.
- Monitor and maintain the messaging system.
- Transition an Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 organization to Exchange Server 2010.
- Configure Exchange Server 2010 integration with Exchange Online.
- Configure the Unified Messaging Server role and Unified Messaging components.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Training Courses are available at the following locations in the UK:
- Milton Keynes
For further details please contact us below: