We are running the following Microsoft Exchange Server training courses in Leeds on 09/01/2012:
- Updating Your Skills from Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2010
The course includes the following topics:
- Describe the new Exchange 2010 features.
- Install and deploy Exchange Server 2010 SP1 in an Exchange Server Organization.
- Configure Mailbox servers and Mailbox server components.
- Manage recipient objects, including migrating recipients from previous versions of Exchange.
- Configure the Client Access server role in Exchange Server 2010 SP1.
- Configure message transport in Exchange Server 2010 SP1.
- Configure the secure flow of messages between the Exchange Server organization and the Internet.
- Implement a high availability solution for Mailbox servers and other server roles in Exchange Server.
- Plan and implement a disaster recovery solution for Exchange Server 2010 servers.
- Plan and configure messaging compliance.
- Manage Exchange Server permissions in Exchange Server 2010, and configure Exchange Server security.
- Monitor and maintain the messaging system.
- Upgrading an existing Exchange Server 2007 organization to Exchange Server 2010 SP1
Attendees of this course should have:
- Fundamental knowledge of network technologies including Domain Name System (DNS) and firewall technologies.
- Experience with the Microsoft Windows Server 2008 operating systems.
- Experience with Active Directory directory services in Windows Server 2008.
- Experience using Windows management and monitoring tools such as Microsoft Management Console, Active Directory Users and Computers, Performance Monitor, Event Viewer, and Internet Information Services (IIS) Administrator
- Experience with Exchange 2003 or 2007 would be beneficial but not required.
- Fundamental knowledge of certificates and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
This course is 5 days, normal RRP is £1665 + VAT – our price is just £995. For more information on Microsoft exchange Server training courses in Leeds you can call us free on 0800 2922842 or email firstname.lastname@example.org